Wednesday, August 5, 2009

As I was stepping outside my door this afternoon, I discovered this butterfly on my flowers. It was twittering around this pink flower. I was able to grab my camera to take this picture of it. I took a couple of shots then came back inside.

After I uploaded them to my computer, I realized the detail that I was able to capture from the butterfly. It made me think about God. When you look at the butterfly there are so many details on a creature so small. From the lines and colors on it's wings, to the way it flies around the flower to the way to fluttered off. God cares so much about this butterfly that He created it.

But He cares even more about me. Why do I seem to forgot that? In Luke 12:7 it states "Indeed the very hairs on your head are numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than sparrows."

Lord please send me more of these reminders. I need to know that you care.

No comments:

Post a Comment