I recently read "What are you waiting for? The One Thing No One Ever Tells You About Sex" by Dannah Gresh for my Blogging for Books program. What an excellent book!
This book addresses what God intends for marriage. Not only in physical terms but also the spiritual connection between a husband and wife. He wants us all to have yada!
Dannah addresses topics such as how far is too far, masturbation, kissing, having a plan before hand and more. She addresses these topics without bogging you down with too many words. She also is sensitive yet direct and truthful.
I will definitely recommend this book to all my friends. It is a must read for every young woman, married woman and moms of daughters. I will also be sharing this book with my own daughter when she is older.
(If you get a moment, rank this review below! The more ranks I receive, the more my rank goes up so that I can review more books! Thanks!)
No comments:
Post a Comment