Monday, January 17, 2011

Furious Love

Have you witnessed God's furious love? What is furious love?

As I look back over my own live, I realize that I have. He had a plan for me from the beginning and never gave up on that plan.

Even when I turned my back on him.

Even when I choose to believe anything other than him.

Even when I told him that I hated him....

He never gave up on me.

He loves me so much that...

He moved me to WA to marry the man he wanted me to spend the rest of my life with...

He gave me a beautiful daughter that I didn't know I wanted...

He placed me at the Beth Moore conference years ago where I not only got to meet Beth Moore... but I accepted Jesus there....

He brought women into my life to teach me who he was. To teach me that I can be who I am and still love the Lord. I don't have to look a certain way or to act a certain way....

He made a way for me to attend a retreat in Colorado last year that changed my life forever...

He also...

allowed circumstances in my life that have been more painful and heart wrenching then I could ever imagine... but...

He also made sure I knew that he was with me through all of it.

He brought some of the most unlikely people into my life. People whom I may never be able to have a relationship if it wasn't for him and his furious love.

He has changed me in ways that I can not imagine or explain.

He loves me that much.

And will continue to love me...

even if I tell him that I hate him....

even when I put other things or people before him...

He will never stop loving me....

or you.

No comments:

Post a Comment