For several months I've been planning a Women's Retreat for our church. It's been months in the making actually years, God knew the plan all along. For the last few months I've been trying to explain what the retreat is about. How to explain it in just a few sentences without going through each session.
Well the retreat is next week. And it started to stress me a little not being able to articulate it. The other night I got to bed pretty late after getting home late. All of the sudden God gave me the words. I wasn't even thinking about it at the time!
"We are designed for relationship with one another. God knew it wasn't good for Adam to be alone. But until you allow God to access your heart, you cannot make yourself available to others. He wants to give you a full and abundant life but he needs your heart to be touched before that process can begin."
That is it in a nutshell... Less than one week to go! I'm so excited to see what God has in store!
No comments:
Post a Comment