I knew God would show up at our retreat... I just didn't realize just how much he would show up! I am at a lost for words for what happened over the weekend.
These ladies have been set free. Some of them have been working on their recovery through CR for years and were set free over the weekend. It just blows me away.
The Lord is so good and faithful. I went into the weekend scared that these ladies were going to think it was all crazy. I figured a lot of them wouldn't come back, would go off shopping. They not only came back but they wanted more.
There is so much more yet to come... There is an unstoppable change that has just been unleashed in the lives of these women in our church... I can't wait to see what is next...
No comments:
Post a Comment