Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Filling in the blanks...

You know when you get that feeling that God is up to something? What usually happens next? I know what I do. I usually end up filling in the blanks and moving forward without waiting to hear what he has next.

This happened to me this past week. Fortunately I don't think I caused any damage this time! But I hate when I do this. All I am doing is taking the control away from God. I am say in essence "I don't trust you to make it happen." And sometimes this leads to blow up or collapse.

Instead I need to ask him what does he want me to do next. And wait for his answer...

Patience... a fruit of the spirit... Galatians 5:22

1 comment:

  1. Love it, lady! Those blanks drive me nuts!!!!! But I'd rather have him fill them in than me. Mine would suck! Have fun this weekend. KK

    ReplyDelete