I recently joined WaterBrook Multnomah's 'Blogging For Books' program. My first book that I received was "Love and War Couples Devotional". I loved it!
This book is a must have for all couples. It is an easy, practical and down to earth devotional for couples. I appreciate how John & Stasi are real... right off the bat they talk about how marriage is hard. It is hard, no denying that! However they lead you through devotionals and prayers that give you hope. They write in a way where you know that they aren't just blowing Christian smoke. They write in a way where they understand because they've been in the trenches with you.
The daily readings are not too long, only about a page or so. I appreciate this since we don't always have time to sit a read or discuss several pages. At the end of every 5 days, there are a couple of questions or practical ideas they suggest. They are easy and powerful at the same time.
Overall, a great devotional for every couple no matter how long they are married! I would definitely recommend this book!
No comments:
Post a Comment