Friday, August 27, 2010

Thankful...

Today I am starting a new challenge. I was inspired to start this challenge from a blog that I have been following.

The challenge is to make a list of 1000 things I am thankful for. But not just thankful to anyone... thankful to my Lord who has provided these things, moments, opportunities, etc. He is a Lord who loves to lavish us with his gifts. So my list is dedicated to thanking him for all my gifts...

1. my journey
2. quiet mornings with a cup of coffee
3. cuddling with Emma
4. the unconditional love of my cat
5. the goofy dog
6. a great friend with an amazing heart
7. great conversations that go deep
8. the opportunity to homeschool
9. watching leaves fall from the trees
10. amazing sunsets

2 comments:

  1. Those crazy blogs that inspire you to do crazy things like list 1000 things you are thankful for... awesome.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly beautiful and amazing, sister! This journey you are on is so incredible to watch and to be a part of. To see God's light shine so brightly in you, even in the midst of the mundane and trying. I love you! KK

    ReplyDelete