I have grown so much and experienced a lot in these years. So much so, that some people are surprised when I tell them that it wasn't that long ago when I first accepted Jesus.
But lately this is how I have been feeling...
The train has derailed.
Life has been interrupted.
A lot has happened in the last year or so. Many changes... not all bad but not all good either. God has orchestrated many of the changes. People have chosen others. And even I have made a few.
However, some of them haven't been easy. There have been many tears and "why God?"s. There has been a lot of wondering how this happened. Questioning what I have done.
I realize that we have seasons in life. As I blogged about recently... I am in winter. Frankly it kind of sucks.. What do you do in winter? Well here in the NW you look outside at the rain... a lot. This time of year is hard since it feels like it's been raining forever... ok only for about 6 months! But it feels like forever!
Or you could grab a good book, settle in and let the the soaking wash over you...
...and trust that spring will be here soon.
The train will be moving again...

No comments:
Post a Comment