I can't believe in a month from now, I will be in Ecuador. I am excited, nervous, scared, unsure, etc. I know that this is what God has been planning for me. It's just hard to believe that is is going to happen.
There is so much to do in the meantime. Everything from makes lists of things to bring, to packing the things we need to bring, to making sure all of our funds come in, memorizing scripture, daily devotionals, etc. At times I am completely overwhelmed with all that needs to be done.
But I know that I have a God who is in this with me. He will give me the words I need, the rest I need and the strength I need... I just need to look to him at all times...
God is Faithful. He WILL do it.
ReplyDeleteYou are a blessing in my life - I can hardly wait to see what he is going to do with and to you on this trip!
Jenn
Amen, sister!!! I am so excited for you! You will be covered in prayer and missed bunches! Love you. KK
ReplyDelete